Today was my first day teaching kids club! I was very nervous. The only teaching that I had ever done was with college kids. I prayed about it and prepared last night. The lesson went great! It was about the story of Jesus calming the storm. I told the kids the story and then I had them act it out. I think the lesson was too short because I was the first one done, but they understood it and enjoyed it. Noemi's and Lyndsey's classes went well too. Please continue to pray for our teaching the kids.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
First Day Teaching KIDS CLUB
Noemi, Kieth and I preparing for KIDS CLUB

Today was my first day teaching kids club! I was very nervous. The only teaching that I had ever done was with college kids. I prayed about it and prepared last night. The lesson went great! It was about the story of Jesus calming the storm. I told the kids the story and then I had them act it out. I think the lesson was too short because I was the first one done, but they understood it and enjoyed it. Noemi's and Lyndsey's classes went well too. Please continue to pray for our teaching the kids.
Today was my first day teaching kids club! I was very nervous. The only teaching that I had ever done was with college kids. I prayed about it and prepared last night. The lesson went great! It was about the story of Jesus calming the storm. I told the kids the story and then I had them act it out. I think the lesson was too short because I was the first one done, but they understood it and enjoyed it. Noemi's and Lyndsey's classes went well too. Please continue to pray for our teaching the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment