Morgan, Miss Anita and I
Today we had Adoption Day. Every year on this day the director asks people to take the Critters out and do something that the BMC could not afford to do. I was paired with Morgan and Miss Anita adopted us today.
Ice skating with Morgan
Morgan is my shopping buddy when we go to malls. It was only perfect that Miss Anita took us to the Galleria which is a four story mall that has a high rise hotel in it! Morgan and I went ice skating in the mall. Afterwards we picked Miss Anita's friend up, Ruth, and went to Olive Garden for dinner. Afterwards we went to the movies in Memorial City Mall and saw Ratatouille. She also gave us $25 gift card to Target. We had so much fun!The guys (Josh, Keith, Daniel, Jonathan and Chris) went to a water park and on their way helped a boy who tried to commit suicide on the freeway (long and gory story!).
No comments:
Post a Comment