Happy 4th of July! Hope you and your family had a great holiday.
Chris and I trying to look cool @ the Astros game!
The Critters went to an Astros game. They lost to the Philies; but we had a great time! Ms. Glenda and Mr. Wayne (our house parents) made eggs, bacon and biscuits for breakfast. Every morning we have cold cereal, poptarts, etc. so that was a real treat! At noon we left for the game. They gave us free mini flags at the game. We were really high up in the nose bleed section. The Astros baseball field is called Minute Maid Park; the stadium has a retractable roof. Unfortunately, it was raining during the game.
(from left to right, top to bottom)
Kody, Daniel, Chris, Josh, Lydia, Lyndsey, Noemi, me, Angie, Christa, Kieley and Kieth.
Noemi and I with our free mini flags.
*Thank you to all who serve our country... Titus.
2 comments:
Good pictures Brittany. Your blog is awesome Chica! -Kieley
Biscuits!! Yay! Did you feel at home? hehehe.
I didn't know you had a blog! I just found out from Ashley today! I hope everything's going well!
~Laura
Post a Comment