Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hillsong Concert

This past Sunday we went to a Nigerian church in the morning. I gave my testimony and had a lot of fun! This church clapped and moved when we sang, so I felt at home. We also celebrated Chris' birthday at the church.

That evening we went to a concert.
For those of you who know who Hillsong is, I went to a free HILLSONG concert!
For those of you who do not know who Hillsong is, I went to a FREE Hillsong concert!
The concert was at Lakewood Church, Joel Osteen's church.
I had never heard of Hillsong before this summer. I fell asleep listening to their music every night last week so that I could enjoy the concert. The concert was pretty good, but I barely knew the songs. I was happy that they had the words on the screen, although they always appeared after the part had already been sung. The Critters had a great time!

At the church.
Can you believe that this is a church?!?

No comments: