I'm sorry that this announcement is not personal, but I do not have enough time to call you all.Titus and I have decided that it is best if we live together. He just made it to Fort Bragg, North Carolina this past weekend. We have a townhome on post. Unfortunately, this means that I have to take a semester off from school.
Please pray for us. Thank you!
1 comment:
hey there girl...hope that all is going well with you. So, big move, huh! Well, I am certainly praying for you in this. More specifically we will all pray for you that you are definitely hearing from him.
It actually reminds me of this song we did in Children's Choir @ my church (which by the way u need to come check us out on a 3rd Sunday:). But Audio Adrenaline does it and it's called, "Every Move I Make, I Make in You" It's a cool song, and I'll send it to you if you like!
Aighty girl, well I'm bout to get started for the day. Shoot, I pray that song for me as well, 'cause I certainly need my every move and thought to be in Him, you know:)
Well, hit me up and let me know when your last day is down Houston (I really need to know). Love you!
-Jade
P.S. Waffle House for Life!
Post a Comment